Give yourself a breath of fresh air in the natural beauty of Pelion. Enjoy the rejuvenation and wellness in the summer residence of the Greek Gods.
Our experienced team will reconnect you with nature and will offer you an unforgettable holiday experience by introducing you to Pelion through cycling, canyoning, hiking and botany.
Taste the local gastronomy through cooking classes and travel back to the past by riding on the Little Train of Pelion. Taste the local wines in a winery and enjoy the sunset with a glass of wine and local delicacies.
During your holiday with us, you will visit the most famous villages of the area; Portaria, Makrinitsa, Tsagarada, Damouchari, Lafkos, Milies and Vizitsa.
All activities (cycling, hiking, canyoning and kayaking) mentioned in the itinerary are optional. In case a member of the group prefers not to participate, he/she will be transferred by our minibus to the hotel. All activities require moderate athletic competence. Electric bikes are also available upon request. Traditional/Folk Festivals: Depending on the period of the booked holiday, our expert team will also include participation at any available local festivals in the itinerary. During the Summer season, there are many festivals in the area of Mt. Pelion.
We have chosen hotels and guesthouses for you that offer high quality services. Detailed information on the hotels will be sent to you before your arrival.
Daily breakfast, a snack during the activities and dinner are included. The foods you will taste during this trip are based on Greek cuisine with an emphasis on local products. Of course, we can also accommodate any specific dietary needs upon request. Please inform us of any allergies, dietary preferences or any medical issues that we must take into consideration.
Transfers are operated by minibus and in compliance with all Covid-19 protocol regulations.
● One to two guides as tour leader of the whole itinerary. There will also be a specialist tour leader for each activity (cycling, canyoning, kayaking)
● Accommodation at boutique hotels in Portaria, Tsagarada, Lafkos, Milies and Volos, based on the number of overnight stays in the itinerary
● All bus transfers mentioned in the itinerary
● All tickets for museums and participation costs for the cooking lessons, for cycling, for canyoning, for kayaking and for the visit to the winery/vineyard, etc.
● All meals: breakfast, snacks and dinner
● Travel insurance
● Any transportation not mentioned in the itinerary
● Any activity not mentioned in the itinerary
● Drinks and beverages
All of our holiday itineraries are tailor-made, based on client preferences and the amount of time they want to spend exploring our area.
Our Travel Planner, Athena Politopoulou, who is a holiday expert, will guide you through every step of the procedure, answer any queries and will organise for you an unforgettable travel experience.